Monday, December 11, 2006

Somehow busy


I wanted to say congratulations to my cousin Nathan who is getting married this weekend.

Last week somehow flew by and I didn't really get things done that I planned to do. However, I did a lot of things I didn't plan. I think the teachers are now interested in using the computer for grades now that they can rank the students in 5 minutes instead of several hours. I don't think they are totally hooked because power outages and limited printing facilities have made it difficult for them record the rankings on the report card.

Also these last couple of weeks I adjusted to no running water and no power. Finally I am having the real African experience. It is not as glorious as I had hoped, but not as bad as I feared after living one day without water. I think the utilities are about equal in importance. Running water is nice because you can wash hands and dishes easily, and power means that you can stay up late and use things like computers. Moral of the story both things are good but people have been living for a long time without them.T.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

s