Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!

I am exhausted from traveling so much, but I am now glad to be back at site. I spent New Year’s in Zanzibar. It was good but not too spectacular. This is mostly because I was recuperating from a 104 fever (probably Malaria) but also because the Tanzanians don't really know about the count down. Apparently in Zanzibar it's "123 happy New Year!" and continue with the music. Aside from the typical DJ music at the bar there also were two people swinging flaming candles on the beach and a not very good drumming circle.

Should write a lot more about my travels before New Year's Eve in the next few days. Until then enjoy the blog my parents have been working on (http://tintanzania.blogspot.com). They added a new pictures link that has our travel pictures. Also you can now find it using google T in Tanzania Peace Corps.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

s