Thursday, February 22, 2007

Valentine's Day

Valentine’s Day came and went faster than a child on a merry go round, and made a little less noise. There were a few comments in the staff room that Valentine’s Day was coming. No pink decorations and no flowers but there was Happy Valentine’s Day written on the board. A few comments about it being Valentine’s Day in the staff room, but no cards were exchanged. One teacher asked me to cover for him so that he could leave early, as a result I taught sickness to the Form I students. Although stick pictures of people vomiting and having diarrhea lend themselves to a slew of jokes (especially on Valentine’s Day) I refrained from making them.

I am facing different issues getting the boys and girls to run. The boys want me to push them further, while the girls say I am pushing too hard. This is not good since the girls are running less than one mile at a very slow pace and still walk up small hills. At least they are getting out in the morning. One thing I am going to try is walking, which is probably better since we will be hiking not running up the mountain.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

s