Monday, September 24, 2007

Internet

In the last couple of weeks I reached the Headmistress' inner circle. I have been able to enter her office at will, even when she is not there. The reason is undoubtedly because I helped the school by installing an internet phone, and she still has a lot of computer questions. Unfortunately, her computer is the only one with internet access. The lack of a PCI slot has foiled my attempt to install the required USB port to use the phone on the main office computer. For me and the rest of staff this would be a huge advantage as the headmistress' office is generally off limits. Still, the headmistress has been very appreciative and put the internet to good use, printing articles on global warning and letting me know about news events like the protest in Washington. Of course some of the information is of marginal utility, such as the notice of available surgeries to avoid morbid obesity posted by the food table.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

s