Friday, October 05, 2007

It's my birthday and I'm coming home














I commemorated my third birthday in Tanzania in just over two years. It was definitely a low key affair which consisted of a marvellous day of teaching. The form ones actually got the material I was teaching, what can be a better present than that? I spent extra time reading secluded in my home, and extra money buying chapatis and beans with rice for an easy dinner. I didn't tell anyone it was my birthday but nevertheless I received two birthday texts one being picture of Osama wishing me a happy birthday. I also found that all my brownies sold in one day after the price was lowered and sold in the school shop, no booklets attached. On the whole it was a pretty good birthday.

I also purchased my plane tickets last Friday. So I am coming home after all and I send my regrets for not replying sooner to my friends about my return plans. The plan originally was to spend a month in India and be home for Christmas. As expected, things change and my travel partner opted to go home a month earlier. I decided to still go to India and will travel for one week and be home on the 20th of November.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

s